About Me

My photo
Happy-ending seeker. Lyrics quoter. Picky eater. Ultimate huger. Superstitious thinker. Devoted lover. Truthful partner. Demanding giver.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Bored with everything.

1. feel the same like me huh?! the better one: Twitter is getting boring. I'm not inspiring anymore. I don't know what am I going to talk about. and everybody talk bout a same topic; love, school, their life, bout their sucks parents and the other things.

2. Facebook? only use this for uploading a photo. thats it. dan liat update-an status Noah pastinya ^^

3. Tumblr? tumblr gue udah membusuk.

4. Formspring? Anonymous, you're not Fun anymore! sunyi sepi dari cemooh orang2, dan udah engga ada yang heboh soal crush-on. haha
but I'm keeping my account.

5. Blogger & Plurk?? yea menghibur lah, little bit. not making me so bored. at least, masih bisa nemenin gue curhat. hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment