About Me

My photo
Happy-ending seeker. Lyrics quoter. Picky eater. Ultimate huger. Superstitious thinker. Devoted lover. Truthful partner. Demanding giver.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

just me.

I’m awkward.
I’m quiet, if you don’t know me.
I’m fragile.
I don’t know how to react to compliments.
I don’t open up easily.
I have strong opinions.
I’m very insecure.
I don’t make the first move.
I don’t like to admit that I’m wrong.
I’m not a flirt.
but, if you look past all those things,
you will find that
I’ll never turn my back on you.
I’ll never purposefully cause you pain.
I would never be unfaithful.
I’ll be there for you when you need to talk.
I’ll be there when you need to laugh.
above all, I’ll be your friend.
I would never turn my back on a friendship.
and once I fall for you,
you will never find anyone who could love you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment